Santa Fe Bike Shops
NM Bike N Sport
Large selection of mountain, gravel, and road bikes, NM Bike N Sport helps with local races and organizes group rides.
- Website: www.nmbikensport.com
- Phone: 505-820-0809
- Address: 504 W Cordova Rd, Santa Fe, NM
- Main Brands: Specialized, Scott, Ibis, Intense, Cannondale
The Broken Spoke
Friends of the Santa Fe Fat Tire Society and well-established bike shop in the center of town. The Broken Spoke focuses mostly on mountain bikes, commuting, and having a good time.
Located near the plaza, Mellow Velo helps to get visitors and locals alike on the trails.
- Website: www.mellowvelo.com
- Phone: (505) 982-8986
- Address: 132 E Marcy St Ste A, Santa Fe, NM
- Main Brands: Santa Cruz, Orbea, Bianchi, Pivot
Rob and Charlies
Proud supporter of the SFFTS and the local BMX shop, Rob and Chuck's is a Santa Fe icon.
- Website: http://www.robandcharlies.com/
- Phone: 505-471-9119
- Address: 1632 St. Michael's Drive, Santa Fe, NM
- Main Brands: Giant, Raleigh, Haro
Other Area Bike Shops
Local Businesses that Support Our Club
Bicycle Technologies International
BTI supports independent bikes shops across the country and is a frequent contributor to Fat Tire events and rides.
- Website: https://www.bti-usa.com
- Phone: 505-473-1010
- Address: 33 Velocity Way, Santa Fe NM
As if you need another excuse to stop by Harry's Roadhouse, but they are proud supporters of our club and cycling advocates. Next time you ride by or cruise out towards GBP, don't forget to stop by for a margarita and amazing food.
- 96 B Old Las Vegas Hwy, Santa Fe, NM 87505
- (505) 989-4629
Bike-friendly Hotels for Your Stay in Santa Fe
Buffalo Thunder Resort - Hilton Resorts
Buffalo Thunder Resort and Casino offers cyclist many great opportunities. Bikers have access to secure storage for their bikes, air and cleaning facilities, paved trails, and easy access to the varying trail systems in Northern NM.
- Website: https://www.hiltonbuffalothunder.com/
- Phone: (505) 455-5555
- Address: 20 Buffalo Thunder Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87506